Denver’s New Year’s Eve Fireworks Schedule
Get ready for the annual fireworks display!
Please note, between 8 p.m. and 1 a.m., RTD Light Rail trains will not cross the 16th Street Mall and mall ride shuttles will stop temporarily during the two fireworks shows.
Now here are some helpful tips!
- Get downtown early. Whether you want a parking spot, a good spot at your favorite watering hold, or a bite to eat remember that this is a BUSY night.
- Don’t drive. Think of a way to not drive. Parking is crazy, and even if you are responsible not everyone else might be. Can you take the light rail, or a cab, or uber… or anything other than getting behind the wheel. Leave the headaches and the parking to someone else.
- Stay warm, it is going to be cold this year.
- Make a reservation. If you think you want to go to a big party downtown make sure to get tickets in advance. Haven’t made dinner reservations yet… get on it. There is still time but not much to choose from for every hour you wait.
- Drink water and go for a run on New Years Day to kick off those New Years Resolutions.
Happy New Year Denver!