— Damon Lane (@KOCOdamonlane) October 17, 2014
The Colorado Ski Season Has Begun
Denver it is time to celebrate one of the best reasons we live here! The Colorado Ski Resort Season has officially started with today’s opening of Arapahoe Basin. Sure, our site is called Denver Urban and we focus on how great it is to live downtown. But make no mistake, the Denver lifestyle is also all about the great lifestyle of skiing, snowboarding, hiking, snowshoeing, biking and more that is available in a short drive.
And it is a very great benefit to living in Denver. Happy Ski Season everyone!
Colorado Ski Resort Opening Dates
Here is your breakdown of Colorado Opening Dates for the 2014/2015 Season
- October 17th: Arapahoe Basin
- TBD – Loveland
- October 31: Copper Mountain
- November 7: Breckenridge, Wolf Creek
- November 12: Winter Park
- Mid-November: Eldora
- November 21: Vail
- November 26: Beaver Creek, Crested Butte, Monarch
- November 27: Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Steamboat, Telluride
- Late November: Purgatory, Howelsen Hill
- December 5: Sunlight
- December 11: Powderhorn
- December 13: Buttermilk, Ski Cooper
- December 14: Aspen Highlands
- Mid-December: Ski Granby Ranch
- December 20: Silverton
Denver Ski Train
Now if only we could take a train to go skiing. That would be Urban Cool!