Updated – Check out the 2016 GetScared.com Preview!
Denver Haunted House Season
It may feel like Summer is still here but officially it’s Autumn and Denver is gearing up for one of our cities favorite Halloween celebrations, the Haunted House.
A couple years ago Denver Urban went behind the scenes of the GetScared.com Haunted House to find out how these creative monster makers bring our worst nightmares to life year after year. It is a pretty amazing story. One piece that was particularly interesting is that this is a year round operation. That’s right, as soon as they close down after Halloween the team starts planning the next season with 11 months to find new ways to terrify Denverites.
Here is a full list of the Halloween Haunts about town.
- The 13th Floor Haunted House – Denver, CO
- The Asylum Haunted House – Denver, CO
- Undead Denver – Denver, CO
- Primitive Fear Haunted House – Denver, CO
- City of the Dead Haunt – Henderson, CO
- Field of Corpses – Arvada, CO
- Fright Fest – Elitch Garden – Denver, CO
- Haunted Field of Screams – Thornton, CO
- Haunted Mines – Colorado Springs, CO
- Spider Mansion – Golden, CO
- Terror in the Corn – Erie, CO
Vote for the Best Haunted House in Denver
More Monster Interviews