Denver Urban residents got a nice email recently advertising the new Whole Foods Personal Shopping Program. That’s right, Whole Foods will now handle the personal shopping and delivery of your groceries. Of course, the idea the Whole Foods would be moving in to the new Denver Union Station Neighborhood is even better news, but we are still waiting for a formal announcement that this rumor is true.
For residents within 5 miles of the Cherry Creek Whole Foods this is terrific news. Those neighborhoods should include:
- Cherry Creek Neighborhood
- Krisana Park Neighborhood
- Congress Park Neighborhood
- Belcaro Neighborhood
- Denver Country Club Neighborhood
You can also check out our Denver Urban page to find homes where you can walk to the Cherry Creek Whole Foods.
Here are the FAQ details that were in the Whole Foods Welcome Packet:
What are your Personal Shopping Hours?
- Personal shopping is available Tuesday-Saturday 8:00am-6:00pm, times are subject to change.
- Our regular hours of business are 7:00am – 10:00pm 7 days a week.
How do I place an order?
- Email your list to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there an order form?
- We will provide you with a document to use as an order guide.
- We ask that you are as specific as possible when filling out your list (see example shopping list attached)
- We sometime are out of stock on an item you have requested. If this is the case we will give you a call and email you to offer another option. If we cannot reach you an hour before your pickup/delivery, your order will be processed without that item.
When is my order due by?
- All personal shopping orders must be received by 10:00am to receive same day shop and/or delivery (please specify your pickup/delivery time)
- Anything received after 10:00am will be shopped the following day (please specify your pickup/delivery time)
What is your delivery radius?
- 5 miles from our Cherry Creek location.
- Further delivery is available but will be subjected to a delivery fee based off mileage. That information is available from our concierge team
When are your delivery hours?
- 8:00am-10:00am and 4:00pm-6:00pm
- If you need a delivery outside that window please call our team to check on availability
Is there a minimum amount for shopping?
- All shops must be $50+
Is there a fee?
- Your first 3 months are free shopping and free delivery
- After 3 months there is a $20 shopping and delivery fee for a 5 mile radius and $30 for a 10 mile radius. You still pay the flat $20 fee you do pickup vs. delivery.