New Development Driving Glass House
With all the new Development occurring int Downtown Denver one building seems to be the favorite. Riverfront Park’s Glass House building has been seeing a record number of new listings going under contract in a day or less. Let’s talk about just why this building is the destination everyone seems to be talking about.
- The New Union Station Neighborhood Project is moving fast right across the pedestrian bridge from Glass House. This new area has already announced a new hotel, several new restaurants, bars, shops and more. New restaurants include Zoe Ma Ma and two national restaurants expanding into Denver, the PROTEIN BARR and The Thirsty Lion Pub. These two new restaurants plan to open April 29.
- The New Union Station Hotel Project developers have announced they will have several new eateries including Milkbox Ice Creamery brought to us by the folks at Little Man Ice Cream, Pigtrain Coffee brought to us by the folks at Novo Coffee, Eatmore Burgers and Brats, Fresh Exchange Restaurant, and two new bars called the Terminal Bar and the Cooper Lounge. The Terminal Bar is expected to be a beer lover’s destination with more than 30 brews on tap. With many, many more blocks and businesses available for growth just imagine what else will arrive.
- The new King Soopers Grocery Store is opening a new high end store offering at the 20th and Chestnut block. This new location is rumored to be opening later this year. How awesome will it be to have a great large scale grocery store within walking distance.
- There is talk of a new Whole Foods location coming to the Union Station Neighborhood. This new grocery addition could complement the King Sooper amenity and make the neighborhood even more desirable for living and as an investment. Read more about this here.
- The new Union Station Light Rail Hub provides access to not only all the light rail lines throughout Denver but also a direct line out to Denver International Airport.
- Imagine if you could go back in time and buy a condo or loft on New York’s Central Park. That is the comparison investors and homeowners are sharing about their Glass House purchase. Directly on the Park Glass House residents enjoy runs, walks, and the sheer pleasure of living on open space in our urban playground. That is a very special thing.
- Union Station Neighborhood, LoHi, Jefferson Park, LoDo, and Ball Park wrap around Riverfront Park allowing Glass House residents easy access to all the great dining, shopping, events and more that these neighborhoods offer.
- Riverfront Park is a culinary center of the Denver landscape with Zengo, La Biblioteca, McLoughlins, Sushi Sasa, Colt and Grey, Denver Beer Company, Brother Bar, St. Ellie, and footsteps away. Zengo even offers delivery to the Glass House, it’s next door neighbor.
- Riverfront Park offers the Glass House, and all of the buildings in the neighborhood a dedicated Master HOA with full security staffed by off duty police officers and a team to keep the neighborhood clean and filled with plants, flowers, even holiday decorations. Most people don’t know that one of the founding principles for Riverfront Park was to establish a community where residents had cleanliness and safety as primary values.
- Developers are not building new high rise buildings. With current laws governing developer required reserves for high rise buildings the pace of new residential towers has ground to a halt. Get in while you can, because if the laws were changed (which is currently in discussion) it could take years just to get the first shovel to break ground, plus the time to complete the building.
- The Glass House has what most consider to be the BEST amenities of any building in Denver. Glass House residents enjoy a large pool (which is rare), 8th floor club lounge, outdoor pool deck, fire pit, outdoor grills, media theater room, continental breakfast, 24 hour front desk, and two story modern fitness center with classes. It is a WONDERFUL lifestyle for the urban resident.
With the wave of new development adding to the many reasons why this location is the heart of Denver it is now wonder that Glass House condos and residences are moving quickly.
Glass House Expertise
Our team of Denver Urban experts knows the Glass House building inside and out. There are many things to consider in comparing the various residences. Some units offer incredible views, either of the city or the mountains, or both. Some floor plans take the best advantage of square footage. For current Glass House owners we help them understand what their residence is worth on the current market. For Glass House buyers our team help you get the first opportunity to make an offer and provide the knowledge to build the most appropriate offer. There are so many factors to consider in Denver’s star building. We keep all our Glass House clients updated on exactly what is happening today and what future plans are occurring in this area that they should factor in.
View Available Glass House Listings HERE